Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Is it too late to wish Happy Diwali? :)

Hey-lloo! And I am back!
Not that I went anywhere, however its been a really busy week. Besides work I have been visiting friends and family for Diwali and eating lots and lots of sweets (especially the Bengali kinds...hmm yum! ).
I am not into burning crackers, however I like looking at the fireworks burst in the sky. They look so pretty. Me thinks they add to the star value of the heavens above.. what say? :D
The picture above is my Diwali special! :)
The flower represents the lotus ( like the lotus goddess Laksmi stands on)
And the design above the lotus represents the soul of the flower, fragrant, bright and beautiful.

So here are my Diwali wishes for you...
May you get what is best for you..
May the year ahead be filled with lots of love, luck, brightness and colour.

Feel free to use it as your desktop wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use it for commercial purposes. :)

0 comments: