Tuesday, December 4, 2007

One for the bulls!! :)

This one is all laughs!
A friend visited New York city and there he saw this huge big statue of a Bull on the Wall Street (called the wall street bull). Very tickled he took some pictures and posed in a couple of them too.. The photograph used in the above picture is one of my favorites. Brings out his personality completely. Crazy and bull headed!! :P :D
I wanted to give the picture a postcard feel with a touch of retro...
And I wanted to caption it " Bull headed".
Well in this case he has a whole bull on his head so I thought maybe " bullish love" ( no pun intended) :)

Feel free to use it as your desktop wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use the picture for commercial purposes. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey arti,
I finally found something that i really want.I had been looking for a banner for my finance blog in the header.I was going to request you to suggest one if you have seen,but then since we dont know each other for me to ask favours,i wouldn mind using this one for the time being:
But,will it be possible to get a standard banner size.
Am i already asking for a favour:-)