Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Skulls anyone?

Skulls anyone? :)
Not that I am a big fan of skulls anymore. . . Was once upon a time.. Had a huge collection of everything skull like.. Thankfully for my parents I have gotten over that phase and moved over to much more pleasant looking things.. say like butterflies.. :P
Some people argue that butterflies are the most done thing now.. But hey .. I like them!
Anyways.. back to the skull. So someone asked me to make a tattoo design for him.. and he wanted skulls on his arms..
The above picture is the design I put together however without the background of course..
That I put in to make it look pretty for my desktop! ;)

Feel free to use it as your desktop wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use the picture for commercial purposes. :)

0 comments: