Monday, April 7, 2008

Wallpaper for April

I went for short vacation to Chandigarh. Beautiful city.. So peaceful. Hardly heard any cars honking. And amazing greenery.. Fresh, colourful flowers everywhere one went.. so pretty..
I took some pictures and the one below is my favorite of the lot.. I captioned it " Happy Happy flowers."
And I love it so much that I converted it into my wallpaper for the month. Yellow and orange seem to be the colours of the season for me.. :)
Feel free to use it as your desktop wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use the picture for commercial purposes. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sandeep said...

Refreshing - I dont know when will i be able to revive my photography..nice one