Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wallpaper for November

I celebrate my birthday this month... That explains the theme..
Its Happy Birthday to me time! :-)
I start my year with just a single resolution... I am going to have a great year!
Hmm... I miss my girl gang. I have shared some of my best birthday moments with them. Wish all of them were here with me...
So here's a toast- "To old friends, cause they are always the best! And to New friends cause they are unexpected and a pleasure!" :-)
So old and new all of you, use the wallpaper and be a part of my birthday celebrations! :-)

Feel free to use the picture as your desktop wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use the picture for commercial purposes. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated (or advance) Happy Birthday! Nice designs, I really like them!

Arty said...

Thanks Rohit.. Its belated.. but you know what they say.. better late then never..
Glad you like my work..:-)