Sunday, September 23, 2007

By the sea..


For me one of the perks of living in Mumbai is that the sea is just a ride away. I could spend hours at a stretch sitting by the shore gazing into the sea without getting bored. Time just flies when I am by the sea. :)
My favorite sea spots in Mumbai are Bandstand and Worli seaface.
I try to carry my camera whenever I go these spots..
This one is one of my favorite pictures. It's not clicked in Mumbai though. However its beautiful ai'nt it? I call it "The Rocky road to paradise" ( Kind of like the alliteration there ;))

The image above is my digitally modified version of " The rocky road to paradise" and as a bonus you get to see a girl at the end of the path, lost in her thoughts.. contemplating.. what you ask me? Hmm.. don't ask, I just put her there cause it kinda completed the picture. ;D
The quote in the image says " Whatever we lose, it's always our self we find in the sea." :)
So maybe she is searching for her soul? What do you think?
Feel free to use it as your desktop wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use it for commercial purposes. :)

1 comments:

Vineeta said...

Fantastic work Arti,
You seem to be really creative.
I think the tag line really suits your image.
Good luck,
Vineeta