Sunday, September 16, 2007

Patterns

One of my artistic characteristics- I see patterns in everything. In nature, in humans and in the events that happen in my life. :)
So.. Today I decided to do a little experiment.
I picked up my camera looked out of my bedroom window and clicked some pictures.
As you can see below, the first part of the image is the picture I decided to use for my experiment.
Second part of the image is a digitally edited version of picture.
You can see that the realistic leaves have now become more a pattern that could be used for some cloth or even a wallpaper(that goes on the wall and not on the desktop )
And the third part is an isolated motif that I identified in the picture.
With this done I wanted to develop the picture further in to a sort of illustration using the motif and the digitally edited picture.


And here it is the the final finished illustration. Hmm.. Me thinks pretty.. :)
Feel free to use it as your desktop wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use it for commercial purposes. :)

0 comments: