Monday, September 10, 2007

A page from my book of memories..

Disclaimer:- No one was frowning when this passage was written.

There was a time when I saw everything as black and white. There were no Grey shades no in-betweens in my life, things were either right or wrong. Well the right things got a smile and wrong always got a frown from me. So I spent a lot of time frowning.
During this phase I used to be part of this social organization for young people who organized events and collected money to donate for a good cause. Hmm So I was doing the right thing.. right?
Ha.. we used have weekly meetings. All of us young. All in college. One would expect everyone to have some fun eh? Well everyone did .. except for me. I wondered why we meeting day after day to plan an event and not plan any. Such a waste of time. This was so wrong. [ :) ] So I always had a frown when I attended these meetings.
One day I was traveling back home with a couple of friends from the club. All chattering away. And there I sat in my little corner lost in my thought and a frown on my face, that's when one guy quite nervously came up to me and asked" May I ask you a question?"
I said "Yeah sure!" he then cleared his throat and asked "Why?"
I asked "Why, what?
He then asked " Why you such an angry young woman?"
Hee I can just say that if looks could kill mine would have killed him that day. :D
well here's a wallpaper I did with the devil as ma hero.. One from my angry young women days ;)
Feel free to use it as your wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use it for commercial purposes. :)

0 comments: