Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chakde India..



Did you watch the match today? Then you will have to agree with me, it was wonderful. And I bet all of you said Chakde India. :) India-Pakistan matches are always entertaining. :) But for this one I must say they kept us on our toes till the last ball. Extremely entertaining! Hmm.. What a comeback after the world cup. Don't you think?
And Mr Dhoni agrees too. He said it! Quite a feather in his cap.. Team India winning the first 20-20.
I quite enjoyed watching the display of fireworks after the match. On the television and in my locality too. Everyone was so thrilled. I could hear people clapping and whistling on the road. Wow.. everyone loves a winning team.
Completely thrilled and feeling too patriotic I did a quick wallpaper.
Chakde India!

0 comments: