Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Meeow!


Meeeow!! I am not a great fan of pets, however I like Cats.
Me thinks they live the coolest life, totally pampered. :D
This little kitty belongs to a relative, and is not at all camera shy.
When I clicked the picture it looked right at me, posed and when I was done it looked away. So much attitude I tell ya! Don't you feel like it's saying " Yo there quit bothering me or else"
That's another thing that I like about cats, no matter how much attitude they throw on us humans we still go ahead and adopt them, feed them and pamper them.
Hmm and long long back we even worshiped them. * roll eyes*
And there is even a superstition that if a "Black cat" crosses your path at any point in your day, the rest of your day is doomed. So I could even add " Humans fear cats" to their list of virtues. ;)
Okay.. so after I clicked the picture I put in my two bits in Photoshop et voila!
Feel free to use it as your wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use it for commercial purposes. :)

0 comments: