Sunday, September 9, 2007

Spirituality.


Spirituality, its a growing phenomenon. Its always been there. Just that everyone now wants to be spiritual. Everyone wants a bite of the pie. Not everyone knows how though.
With so many spiritual camps out there you really don't have to look so hard for finding out where you could learn how to be spiritual, how to get in touch with the light within and how to seek energy from the universe? They all teach the same thing. Only the styles differ.
The question is do we have to join one? Aren't there enough books on spirituality out there that could teach us?
Well the answer according to me is Yes and Yes.
I have some angels in my life who coax me into reading a book or two sometime. And though I really like what I read, I do not understand some of it. Or you could say my mind was not open enough to it.
Sometime back I took up the Art of living course. I don't have any earth shattering experiences (like some people who have done this course have experienced) to share however it did change a lot up things for me. All the knowledge that I earlier read in the books suddenly made more sense. And to add to it the course taught me some wonderful breathing exercises that can be really good stress busters (I can swear by this). And while we at it I must tell you that going to the class and sharing some experience with some different people helps too. And I got to meet some really great people :-)

The above picture is a wallpaper that I did inspired by spirituality.
Feel free to use it as your wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use it for commercial purposes. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey aarti! great work! so my close friend is turning spiritual! i believe its a very personal experience and most importantly, one needs to have a very open mind, the ability to leave the worldly matters behind for a while, and introspect. the more u know urself, the more u understand ur relationship with the divine and the universe. it really purges you and gives u the satisfaction and contentment u always spire for. The happiness is IN you so one shouldnt seek it outside.