Friday, September 7, 2007

Doodles...



Everyone likes doodling. Artist or not, give them a pen and paper, thats all that is required..
I actually did some reading on doodles.
I draw eyes all the time (realistic, ornamental) and I wanted
to know why. So I purchased this book called
"Handwriting secrets explained" by Ruth Gardner. It has a complete chapter explaining various doodles- why, what where.. etc...
So I looked up eyes.. It says.." A doodler who repeatedly draws eyes is a lover of beauty and impressed by such"
Well I agree with that. Was a little disappointed though after reading it, all the mystery just disappeared. (I fancied myself to be a reincarnation of an artist from the Egyptian era. :D )
So here's a doodle I did. Very ornamental. A take off on Heena Art and I wanted to use it some where.

And I did! Its the background for my card which is a combination of a visiting card and a bookmark. You have to tear at the perforation to separate one from another. Use the book mark save the visiting card. :)



0 comments: