Friday, September 14, 2007

This is for me!!


Did I not already write about my butterfly fetish? We-elle I just can't get enough of them.
The quote in the picture says "I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky, then I woke up.Now I wonder.. Am I a girl who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a girl?"
I cannot take the credit for the quote, it was originally written by a philosopher named Zhuangzi. And the original quote is "I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?"
So I modified it to suit me. ;) And I used lotza of blue and curves. Me like that too.
Hmm if you like too then f
eel free to use it as your wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use it for commercial purposes. :)

1 comments:

Packo’s art and tattoo Studio said...

outstanding background ....luv dat