Friday, September 28, 2007

Somewhere over the rainbow, dragons fly.. :)

I have had a difficult couple of days... The blue screen monster showed up on my workstation... Not once but 4 times and corrupted some files . :'(
With a lot of help from a friend we managed to slay this monster and get everything to work fine. Thank you blue screen monster slayer. ;)
I read Eragon sometime back and I wanted to create something with a dragon in it. Me thinks the above illustration would look great as a book cover for a fantasy fiction. Hmm illustration I have created, anybody writing a book? ;)
Feel free to use it as your desktop wallpaper, contact me if you wish to use it for commercial purposes. :)

2 comments:

Wanderer said...

interesting. what if the dragon faces to the right? kinda focus on fire than the dragon?

Arty said...

Glad you liked it!
If the dragon would face the right and breathe fire, the tree would catch fire. :(
My dragon is environment friendly. ;)